What you are agreeing to prior to your appointment
These are my terms and conditions for every appointment booked with me:
- You consent to Ali Chambers Massage Therapist performing your treatment.
- You agree to pay a 10% no-show fee of your booking if you cancel your appointment with 48 hours or less notice. Exceptions may be made at Ali’s discretion.
- You agree that all the information you provide me with is truthful and accurate according to your knowledge.
- You inform me of any medical reasons why you may not be able to get a massage and/or other treatment.
- IF PREGNANT: you verify that you have not and do not have any prenatal complications or complications, or you have noted them and the risks and obtained maternity healthcare provider approval and release for massage (written release may be requested).
- You agree that Ali Chambers Massage Therapist shall not be held liable for any oil damage from massage residue, e.g. oiled feet on wooden floors, in your home.
- You are happy for me to store your personal details such as name, address, phone number, email and date of birth to verify your identity and so I can contact you for the purpose of discussing your treatment or to arrange future treatments.
You will be asked to sign a consent form that includes all of the above T&Cs to indicate your agreement.
Many thanks, Ali